Saturday 1 September 2018

Roxy talks Music - Father's Day

Today is my husband's 10th Father's Day. It's also the second since my dad passed away. For these reasons and a few others, I felt inspired to make a special Father's Day playlist.

These are all 'dad' songs to me because they have some kind of connection in my mind to a dad in my life; whether it be my own dad, or my husband or my father-in-law, or all three simultaneously (hello, Billy Joel!) My dad was a big lover of music and passed that love on to me. My husband and I share a love of music also, and it is a huge part of our family life. Because of this, our daughter is developing her own passion for music. She's into J-Pop and K-Pop at the moment, which isn't really my thing, but love what you love, I always say!

So to all the dads out there, and everyone who has a dad, or is thinking of a dad... this playlist is for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment